Monday, January 28, 2008

My Trades For Holland Convention




These are the two different trades I have made for a convention in March that my unit has every year. LOVE IT!! So many new ideas, business speakers and the make & takes are great. I made 20 of each of these and I have a 3-D project that I made 40 of that I will show later.
I again have gotten this design from Joan Misner. If you have never been to her stamp camp, you are missing a hidden treasure!
These cards are made with Guava and Pomegranate, ivory, close to cocoa regular and designer paper. I used the Baroque Motifs set with the matching inks per card. I used the scalloped paper punch and handcut the layering flower. You might not be able to see the deminionsals used but under each layer of the flower & scalloped punch I used Deminionals. Then I punched and set a eyelet with my crop-a-dile...LOVE THAT! I used ribbon from the Sherbert's pack. I did alot of sponging to age the paper.
These are just card fronts. I found that making a whole card is a waste because if I trade with someone that later finds she doesn't like it I haven't wasted alot of paper when it goes in the trash.
Have a great Monday. My kids are home so I am off to make pigs-in-a-blanket for lunch!

1 comment:

Sheryl Dreyer said...

OK these are very cute. I don't know if I will have time to trade, so don't know if I will be making any. Jackie is going to keep me pretty busy. Can't wait to see you girlfriend!