Friday, January 25, 2008

My First Stamping Blog Post

Here is my first card for my new blog. I copied it fromJoan Misner's Stamp Camp and just love it. It is the Time Well Spent set we got as a gift from SU. I also used Sanded background stamp inked with Creamy Carmel. The paper used was Creamy Carmel, Cameo Coral and Ruby Red. The same colors in markers were used to color in the "FRIENDS". I finished it off with my favorite Close to Cocoa ribbon..

Welcome to my new stamping blog. I visit so many daily that i wanted to start one myself.
I hope to have many of you visit daily... and see my counter raise rapidly...
Here we go!!




2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Hi there!

Good for you on starting a blog! I'll put you on my google reader and check up whenever you post. It's lots of fun. Cute card, too, btw!!

Sheryl Dreyer said...

WOOHOO for you! Have fun with it, I know I do.