Sunday, January 27, 2008

Emergency Card Kit

Good Sunday Morning. Before I head off to church I thought I would post my lastest project...
I CASED this off SCS (Splitcoaststampers) and modified it to my colors. I also have on for Thank you and for Encouragment. I made this envelope from the 5 in 1 template but added 1/4 inches all around. This kit contains 8 3X6 cards with envelopes and a pen.
I made it out of Mellow Moss pattern paper,Ruby Red,Chocolate Chip and Mellow moss with some River Rock ribbon.
I will post the cards later today. My upline took the kit to post on our unit Web site and I will get them back today at church.
I will make samples of the other 2 kits so you can see the front sayings... I wrote them and thought they are cute.
Have a Blessed Day

1 comment:

Stampin' Colleen said...

All SU! blog roll member... This is a wonderful idea for a class. This maybe my Mother's Day class. TFS!