Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day




I normally do valentine's day cards around some kind of a candy. But this year I thought

I would make an actual card.

I used the heart from the Time Well Spent set and the scrolls are from the Baroque Motifs. I used Rose Red paper and ink, white of course is the main card and a patterned pieces from the Rose Red pattern pack. I used diamond glaze on the heart to give it some dimension. I also colored in the flower with the white gel pen and then cut another flower out of vellum and adhered it by a "bling" brad. I used the slot punch to keep it closed and it give the card a different look. Dimensions were used to bring things off the card.

I hope you like the card... leave me a comment


Enjoy this day that the Lord has made....

No comments: