Monday, April 21, 2008

Here are some samples...ENJOY


These two cards styles I sold 4 cards/5 envies for $3. No layering just a bit of ribbon. They sold the most...because of the show being in Holland Mi everyone is all about tulips:)




These calanders were made out of coasters. You noticed the retired papers?!?! Craftshows are a great resource to use your retired stuff and make some profits.

This was cased from Joan Misner. Loved the card!!



Thought of this one ....just tried to have tulips available.







These are the mini comp books. I made items in 4 different color tones. I thought it would make the display look less of a mixed bunch of stuff...so it would be inviting to the passerby. I did get alot of compliments from other vendors on the professional look of the booth. Sorry, no booth photo. I forgot my camera...it was a busy day to get everything together and the camera wasn't on the list.


I added magnets to the back of this one for work/frig. I needed one for work so this project was a NEED!

I hope you all enjoy my samples. Leave some comments:) Always love to read what people think




1 comment:

Christy said...

Hi J-me

We loved your booth at the craft show! We got fun ideas and enjoyed looking at all your fun stamping stuff. I think Madison would LOVE stamping if we started collecting stuff. I'm not sure my budget can take it! :) P.S. She loves the tic tac holder we bought!!