Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting ready for a craft show

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days but I am super duper busy with projects for a craftshow I have on the 19th. I am very very excited to have one with my stampin up business. I have done shows for years but with wood crafts and paintings. Now I am going to try the SU stuff. I will post photos later in the week of the stuff I have done. I know it is a subject that many people want to know more of.

I can tell you one thing...I have to have to work alot harder to get alot more product for my table. I had it all out the other night and my husband said it all looked cute but I needed 4X that amount. So I am going to be super busy cranking out stuff from sun up to sun down....

Come back by around thursday and I will have some new stuff to show you

1 comment:

Dale and Christi Waite said...

Hi Jamie; it was nice to meet you at the craft sale today. Thank you for the cute little key chain.
Was curious how you got the hole to punch through so many thicknesses. Mind sharing? Also was wondering how you did on your sales. It sure was slow - I didn't make enough to pay for my table but it was a learning experience since it was my first time. It looks like "things" sell better than the cards, at least I say several people with your note papers, etc. Christi Waite
dalewaite@sbcglobal.net